1/3" 8mm f1.2 Monofocal, Manual Iris (CS Mount) Monofocal manual iris Machine Vision Lenses
are an economical choice providing fixed focal lengths and a very simple and compact design. Other lenses are also there to be used with industrial cameras like 16mm, 5mm and 10 x zoom lens. Lenses are main part in vision system, without which properly focused image cannot be grabbed. For micro-measurement or high accuracy measurement application generally zoom lenses are used.
- Lenses are secondary major part in Vision inspection system.
- Main purpose of lens to be used in vision inspection system is to grab clearly focused image.
There are wide ranges of different types of lenses. Here we are describing widely used 8mm lens.
Industries Where This Product Is Used
- Model No. : T0812FICS-3
- Focal Length : 8mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio : 1:1.2
- Max. Image Format : 4.8mm x 3.6mm (6mm)
- Mount : CS-Mount
- Iris : Manual
- Focus : Manual
- Operating Temperature : 20oC - 50oC
- Dimensions : 34.5mm x 33mm
- Weight : 37g
- Machine Vision Industry
- Microscopes Manufacturer
- Industrial Automation
- PC based Automation
- Lenses are throughout consistent during the work
- High accuracy measurement
- It is main part for clear image capture
- Very law maintenance cost and handling charge